1. Using pattern illustrations explain what is professionalism?
2. What is teamwork and why is this of import?
Teamwork is the interaction of two or more wellness professionals who work interdependently to supply patients care. Teamwork means members of the squad: are dependent. they see themselves as working collaboratively for to better patient attention. they portion information which may take to shared decision-making and cognize when teamwork should be used to optimise patient attention.
Teamwork is of import because teamwork can cut down work loads. increase occupation satisfaction and keeping. it besides improves patient satisfaction and it reduces patient morbidity. Improved teamwork can better public presentation in many facets of the health care system eg it can better the quality of attention. patient safety. it can cut down staff deficits and emphasis.
Mention: Teamwork in health care ( June 2006 )
( Date accessed 17/03/15 )
hypertext transfer protocol: //www. cfhi-fcass. ca/Migrated/PDF/teamwork-synthesis-report_e. pdf
There are different theoretical accounts of teamwork to back up teamwork. The forming. ramping. norming and executing theoretical account was foremost proposed by Bruce Tuckman in 1965. He believes that these stages are all necessary in order for a squad to turn. to confront up to challenges. to undertake jobs. to be after work. happen solutions and to acquire consequences. In the forming phase: the forming of the squad takes topographic point. The members get to cognize one another and they exchange some personal information. In the storming phase: the squad trust has been developed between the squad members. They start to experience comfy and therefor decide their differences more comfortably. In the Norming phase: the squad manages to hold one end and all squad members take duty to work for the success of the team’s end. In the Performing phase: the squad will happen ways to acquire the occupation done without a struggle. The squad will be able the grip the occupation without supervising.
Mention: Tuckman’s phases of group development of Bruce Tuckman ( 1965 )
Wikipedia. ( Date accessed 17/3/15 )
hypertext transfer protocol: //en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Tuckman % 27s_stages_of_group_development
3. Show your apprehension of compassionate attention?
4. Explain giving pattern illustrations what is non – verbal communicating?
5. Why is it of import to keep the self-respect of the patient and how is this achieved?
6. Why is it of import to look into that a patient has understood information / direction given to them?
7. What does safeguarding the public mean to you?
8. What is evidence-based pattern?
9. Why is it record maintaining of import?
10. Why is it of import to set about professional development?